Sunday, July 5, 2015

post CCENT

I passed the CCENT.  Grading criteria was between 300 and 1000, and passing was 803.  I scored a 907.  Hooray for me.

The test was copyrighted 2013.  There was a lot of subnetting through out.  Not much IPv6.  There was four question problem on OSPF.  Another was on security settings.  Which reminds me.  I need to test one of the configurations they performed.  Because I think I know the answer, but I don't know if I was correct or not.  

I guess now on to something else.  Back to studying the stuff I've been studying.  I'm currently reading Simple Nature by Benjamin Cromwell.  After that, it's on to Mechanics and then my study of physics takes a temporary break.

Other stuff I'm currently reading include The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi.  After that one is finished, it's off to The Hacker Playbook by Peter Kim.

There's an entire list of books after that, but that collection will keep me good for several days.

Remember: people don't grow without intentional effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment