Monday, December 16, 2013

New motivation for an old plan



I’ve still been waking up at 5:30 every morning, and putting effort into what I want to accomplish, but it seems like the fire is gone.  For a while, it was as if Heaven and Earth were moving left and right every time I sat down to study.  As of recent, it has narrowed down to an out and out slog just to get anything accomplished.

It’s a very strange feeling, to say the least.  It’s the feeling that I have no time to work on the things I want to work on, even though I’m sitting down and devoting time to them right there.  It’s very much like the spastic part of my brain is telling me I need to stop and go back to working on something that it finds more interesting because that is what it wants to do. 

I think the problem is that my brain does not see the goal to be obtained.   It just sees a bunch of steps in the way. 

So the question is thus: how am I going to get out of my funk and get back to where I need to be?  And I think the answer is a written list.  The list is simply something to give a grasp of what has been accomplished on the way to what I want to accomplish.  What I want to accomplish is a long way out, though.  There is a lot to learn, even though the materials are all there and available.

Just brain storming, but I think I need to come up with the 10 week plan.  The plan should be simple, easy, and have some things that I need to do on a daily basis in order to accomplish what I want to accomplish.  Is that complicated?  Not really. It’s just a matter of deciding what is going to happen ahead of time and then executing on that plan.  Because without execution there is nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment