Monday, November 17, 2014

The Monday update

This is about the best you are going to get today.

I haven't thought of anything interesting throughout the week to write down.  The entire family has started coming down with pink eye, so maybe today will be quiet.

I have thought of some things to work on, but nothing that seems of interest.  I've got the last section of studying for class done on Sunday, and the rest is just Packet Tracers and Labs.  I'm wondering if I actually need to enroll in the next class, or just buy the book.   I essentially taught myself, so what's the difference of going through 2-3 more Cisco books by myself without having to pay for the $500 class?

After all of that, I've got thoughts on collecting network baselines running through my head.  Interesting stuff, or at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment